Our blogging policies:
1. Always be professional; check your spelling and grammar, and keep the conversation literary.
2. When you respond to others' comments, refer to them by name in your post.
3. Comment consistently throughout the discussion; you should end up with at least FIVE strong comments, and you should be blogging from beginning to end.
4. Try to work at least one quotation into your responses each day, and be thorough; remember that this is your way of showing that you completed and thought about the reading.
5. Hit the F5 key to refresh.